Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fool's!

Happy April Fool's! I knew AGPT (American Girl Playthings) would do something but WOW! They Barbie-fied it. Or as Owner's dad said Barfy-fied it. It's pink, pink, pink, glitter, and more pink.

Anyway in real life there were pranks being pulled all day! This morning we all woke up early except for Alindra. She's a very heavy sleeper so we all got together and dragged her bed out of our room. She was very confused when she woke up. At lunch Ellie made cool-aid for us, and she used salt instead of sugar! That was gross. And finally tonight when I went to write in my journal and it was empty! Everything I had written was in there. I was freaking out. Turned out Sonali had tracked down an exact match to my notebook and swapped them out! I didn't even know she knew where I kept it hid. I'm going to have to find a new hiding place. So, what pranks did you pull today? Or did you get pranked?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, if you want to leave me a comment go right ahead. I love hearing what you have to say so, comment away!