Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kit is sick :(

Hey y'all this is Ellie. So like the title says Kit's hasn't been feeling very well lately. She isn't actually really sick, her allergies are just making her absolutely miserable. She felt bad for not updating this thingy, so I told her I would let ya know what was going on around here. You'll never guess what's happening around here...Are ya ready? Ok, get this, absolutely nothing has been going on. Nothing at all. So there we have it people, our weekly* update. So, umm, bye I guess.

P.S. Oh, and Kit totally exagerated the whole bee thing. I'm NOT that paranoid.

P.P.S. or is it P.S.S. Anyway Kit said I should put a picture, but I have no idea how to do that, so it's not happening.

*Or however often she updates this thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, if you want to leave me a comment go right ahead. I love hearing what you have to say so, comment away!